Thursday, November 01, 2007

Thursday, November 1st 175/336 Shot # 26

Halloween was a blast. The kids came and we trick or treated in our neighborhood and they really had fun. They decided to start calling M grandma! Keep in mind that their mother is 32 and M is 31. I don't think M knew what to do about her new title.

The news about my dog Billy was not good at all. He has degenerative disks in his back(3) and he has about a year until we have to put him down. He is only 4 years old and we're just sick about it.

My daughter drove me to the train station in Sacramento and she and I had frappachinos before I walked to the train to SF. The train is so relaxing. I was waiting for a bus in Downtown SF when I got into a long conversation with a homeless man. I seem to attract them every time I'm in town. I guess it's because I'm nice to them. After a little while I noticed his tracks and I said, "you have to wear long sleeves bro! you can't walk around town advertising your tracks". He said, "I know, I shouldn't walk around looking like a hype" We siad good by and went our separate ways.

I walked around the corner and had crab chippano at the San Remo Rest. It was very good. They claim that they are the oldest rest in the US, I wonder?

Tomorrow is lunch with the boys and then I'm going to try to see American Gangster with Danzel Washington. All is well and bye for now.

Mazatlan, 1978

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so sad about Billy I can't even tell you. I don't even want to think about it. The grandma story is funny :). Glad to hear you feeling better. I read your blog everyday and when your not feeling good it makes me sad. Well I'm going to sleep now but first I will email you some pics.
Love you
Ania