Monday, November 05, 2007

Monday, November 5th 179/336

As usual, I couldn't wake up this morning. Magda was at her 9:00 class and the dog and the cat grew tired of watching me sleep. They each jumped on to the bed and sat next to each other and then they started performing. The cat would meow and the dog would whine and they wouldn't stop until I got up. After I said yesterday that I couldn't concentrate to paint or draw I decided that enough was enough and I finished a painting I had abandoned a couple of years ago, is a painting ever finished?. I find that I can paint small things or abstractions so that's what I'll do when I can.

The property tax bills and my new found philanthrophy have me in savings this month. My building in Oklahoma City wire transfers money to my account on the 8th, not a day too soon. It's been a good provider so far. I paid cash for it when I sold the building my biz occupied in SF a couple of years ago and it has turned out to be a very go move. http://www.garageloftokc.com/

Feeeling fine and all is well and bye for now:-)

The painting I finished yesterday(too much camera flash distorts it a little)

1 comment:

Not Blank said...

I hadn't realized that you stopped painting when you went on tx. Glad to see you're doing a little again. And, you can always take photos - they don't require the time committment that painting does.