Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Wednesday, Novemeber 14th 188/336

The hits keep coming during week 27. So far, bad weeks have been 8,9,13,19 & 27. Spent most of the day on the couch, tx sides plus a sprained back have slowed me down once again. How people work on this crap is beyond me.

I'm getting ready for our trip to NYC, arrive 12/01, leave 12/06. We stay in a loft apartment 0n W 36th between 6&7. The loft is owned by Nigel and Jackie and they stay in my SF loft when they come to town. We came up with the exchange a few years ago on Craig's List and it's worked out very nicely. It should be a lot of fun as I love being there. UC, if you can make it, we can offer you a place to stay.

All is well and bye for now.

Waiting, 1998

1 comment:

Not Blank said...

If you have 1 more bad week, I'm going to play the bad week numbers in the lottery. Guess we should decide if that December 3 thing is really going to come together. With Tea working now, I don't know if it's going to happen...If I take the bus, it leaves me off at 56th and 8th Ave in the Hell's Kitchen area.