Saturday, November 17, 2007

Saturday, November 17th 191/336

I don't have much trouble sleeping on these meds. Slept 10 hours last night and then an under the covers nap from 12 to 3. The problem is, when I wake up, I'm still tired, how can this be? M and her friends went to the hot springs for an over night and they are sleeping outside as there are no more rooms available. Good luck. I'm very proud of M, she has been accepted at Columbia in NYC without applying. Phi Beta Kappa is enough. She'll stay at Sac state till she graduates. Me, I need to re-focus as I need this need tx to be over and I have such a long way to go. All this and I might relapse when it's finished. I didn't have much of a choice and I still don't. A friend said, "It takes courage to start tx, strength to continue and perseverence to finish. I'm running short on strength so I guess I have to persevere. All is well and bye for now.

Sail Boats from the South Tower of the Golden Gate Bridge, 2000

1 comment:

Not Blank said...

This is a Family Rated Blog and we do not use the 'R' word here!!!