Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Tuesday, November 20th 194/336

Another happy day in the neighborhood. I woke up feeling groovy and the rest of the day went well. Starbuck's, dog to the park etc. I took M to downtown Sacramento for lunch at Thai Basil and then we went to Sac State to pay M's winter break tuition. Can you believe it, she is taking a full credit class over the holidays that's done in 3 weeks. It is called "Drugs and Behavior". Maybe she can learn about what Interferon and Rebetol do to a person's brain and how it affects one's behavior and thinking. Come to think of it, you have to experience these meds in order to understand what they do and how they make you feel. As hard as people try, you have to live it to understand the effects. For me, it's doable but I would rather have skipped it. I'll do it again if I have too, but hopefully, the first time is the charm. M and I are going to NYC and we're very excited as we get to meet many of my treatment friends. This is one of the nice things about tx, I have received a great deal of support and advice from these people. UC, in demanding I treat and Teastar showing me the way. All is well and bye for now.

The Nile, 2004

No comments: