Monday, November 12, 2007

Monday, November 12th 186/336

Well, well, well, only 150 days to go, isn't that something to look forward to. I have been hiding behind, "That which doesn't kill you, makes you stronger". Well, today I added a new little twist to it, "That which kills you, kills you"

I went to Peet's with M for coffee and then I had lunch with Ainslee and Ann, lots of fun. I came home and M had thoroughly cleaned and dusted the whole apartment. Off we went to MOMA and I got knocked silly with tx sickness. Sick as a dog! Take me home. This was the way I had expected to feel when I started tx not 27 weeks in on a Monday. Couldn't have felt any worse. When I get sick I don't like to talk to people because I'm sick and it's such an effort to make a sentence. Unfortunately, people feel I don't want to talk to them so they talk more which makes it harder yet. Oh well, such is life on Interferon and Rebetol. I don't know how my friend TeaStarWitch has gone 69 weeks on this crap, I feel like I have radiation sickness. I'm starting to feel better so I'm going to give the lecture for the "Orphans of Rawanda" a try. Things are looking up and bye for now.

The newly cleaned loft

2 comments:

TeaStarWitch said...

Oh, Terry, I've just posted on your prevous post that I'm happy you are doing good. So sorry it's not always easy.
What to me, yes, I have almost all the side effects, but if you take one day at a time it's not that bad.
Cheers
T.

Not Blank said...

Just when you think you have treatment figured out - it bites you in the ass, occasionally. Quite a milestone you're at now. It's good that you'll be done by spring. Love the loft, so glad you didn't sell it!