Friday, November 23, 2007

Friday, November 23rd 197/336

Yesterday was a lot of fun. We all went to Millenium vegetarian restaurant and it was Fabu! My wallet is $500.00 lighter but I feel it was worth it. My grandsons, 10 & 12, were so well behaved. My shot went well, last night was a little restless but I woke up at 9:30 and I feel good. Today, TVB and I are going to MOMA, maybe the movies and dinner at Saha with David, Ann, TVB, MVB, me, and maybe Jesse Fowler. MOMA always seems to make me sick with Chemo brain, I don't know why. We visited a frozen car that was in a freezer and we had to wear blankets to get in. M wanted to go Downtown shopping, big mistake, the people were 20 deep everywhere we went. Macy's should be very happy. I have yet another staph infection in the usual spot, so it's off to the emergency room tommorrow when we get to Sacramento. This is the 3rd major infection I have had in 29 weeks. All is well and bye for now.

3 comments:

My Other Blog said...

I don't remember if you mentioned staph infections before - what is the ususal place (if it's not too personal)? Do you really think you can wait until you get back home to see a doctor?

Terry Lee said...

I had on on my foot, one on my derierre and now another one there too. we're leaving now so when i get home I'll take what they gave me last time. I have a drug store in my closet.

Me said...

I'm sorry to hear about the staph infection. They are difficult to rid oneself of without doing chemo.