Thursday, November 15, 2007

Thursday, November 15th 189/336 Shot #28

Today was nice. The usual fatigue etc. This morning Magda announced that I was really irritating her lately. I can understand fully,I'm irritating me too. I have been feeling like my brains are in a blender and sometimes I'm not sure what's real and unreal and where I'm at in my life. I feel as though I've been in this twilight zone forever. Boredom is my biggest problem and it results from the unrelenting fatigue. The other problem I'm having is that I can't seem to filter the crap that comes out of my mouth as I can't distinguish between what's appropriate and what's not. This may result in my having to keep my mouth shut. I don't want to isolate but it might happen anyway. As you can probably tell, I'm feeling a little nuts.

M went to the drive-thru car wash and got claustraphobic and set of all the alarms when she left too soon. She had to get the attendant to accompany her through a second time. Oh well, at least the car is clean. All is well and bye for now.

Candied Apples, 2000

1 comment:

Not Blank said...

Hmmm...the usual 'self-censoring' brain cells don't work all that well while you're on treatment, do they? I couldn't believe some of the crap that came out of my mouth while I was on treatment - disrupting a children's story hour at the library by crying "Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oi, Oi, Oi," when the librarian asked the kids what sound a Koala Bear makes and none of the kids knew comes to mind... Anyway, it's only temporary and it's chemically induced, and it will go away when you're done.