Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Wednesday, November 28th 202/336

Talk about one day at a time. Living through tx is very similar to getting sober, which I did 15 years ago, I'm surprised I even have a liver, given the 30 years of abuse it experienced. Every day is a challenge. Last night I had the weirdest dreams, I kept running into people I know and all I would say is that "I couldn't wait to go home and go to bed as I was so tired". Well I guess that pretty well describes the fatigue portion of my treatment. It's so pervasive that it has embedded itself in my sub-conscience. Because I spent the night dreaming about how tired I was, I didn't get out of bed until 11:30. The dog started looking at me and whining at 10:00. The cat started to meow and rub her whiskers in my face. Under the covers I went, no use, the dog would let out a measured bark every 5 minutes. That didn't end it, M came home from school, went and got me a Frappachino at Starbuck's, handed it to me, and said to get up and walk the dog to the river. I told her to do it as I didn't think I was going to make it out the door today, wrong!. She gently removed my blankets, that didn't matter until she forced me to put on a sweater. She's as tall as I am and twice as strong so it was off to the river once again. The dog was happy as was I. The rest of the day was ho hum, just like yesterday and tomorrow except that I go to the study doctor at 9:30 tomorrow and I take shot #30. That's life in the slow lane, all is well and bye for now.

Off to the Big Apple on Saturday, 5th & 57th, 1998


1 comment:

Me said...

Congratulations on being forced out of bed!

I'm sorry you're dreaming about being tired, but I'm beginning to understand.

I do hope things go better for you soon.