Friday, November 30, 2007

Friday, November 30th 204/336

For the 1st time in my treatment, I had a reaction to my injection last night. I started shivering in the middle of the night and I woke up with chemo brain. Starbuck's, dog to the river for our daily 2 mile walk. Tonight, we're off to SF as our flight leaves for NYC out of SFO at 11:30 on Saturday. Sunday is the Hepsie lunch, Monday is off on the train to Chatham, New Jersey to see my brother and his family. Tuseday is a free day except for dinner at M's favorite restaurant. Wednesday, I take the Subway to have lunch with Myrel Glick, we used to work together before she moved back to Brooklyn. Only 132 more days of tx. All is well and bye for now.

The view out our office window

2 comments:

My Other Blog said...

Ughhhhh....the 'flu-like symptoms' really stink. I also didn't get them until I was more than half way through treatment, so I thought I wasn't going to get them.
Sounds like you're going to need a vacation after your vacation!

Terry Lee said...

It's like I told my doctor, I can be tired on the couch or I can be tired on an airplane or I can be tired in NYC, it really doesn't matter where I am as I am going to be tired so why not make the best of things. She says I have a good attitude, isn't that official, can a gold star be far behind?