Monday, November 19, 2007

Monday,November 19th 193/336

I woke up at 5:00am and I couldn't get back to sleep so I decided to take a sleeping pill, have breakfast, and take 3 Ribavirens. Wrong, big mistake, M came in at 10:30 and asked, "what kind of behavior is this?". Upsidaisy, read the paper, do the crossword, get dressed and take the dog on walk to the river. Came home and went to Les Schwab and had my tire fixed. I love Les Schwab, never a charge to fix your tires.

We're off to SF on Wednesday for Thanksgiving. M, TVB, JVB, my daughter and my 2 grandsons are having dinner at 2:45 at Millenium Vegetarian restraunt. I'm not to sure how that will go with my daughter as she is strictly carniverous.

Today was a good day in the land of tx, i just can't believe how long it takes, 48 weeks is forever. Some people go 72 weeks, poor babies. My Sac State drawing teacher is back from China, she had a major installation at the center court of the new opera house in Goungchow(Think Canton). She has an MA from Sac State and an MBA from Stanford. She has 1000 paintings she's made and she needs some galleries torepresent her. http://www.brenda-louie.net

All is well and bye for now

Moscow

1 comment:

Me said...

I'm so glad to hear you're keeping a positive attitude. You're right in that 48 weeks seems like a lifetime to endure. Hopefully it goes by quickly.