Saturday, November 03, 2007

Saturday, November 3rd 177/336

I couldn't wake up today until almost 11:00 O'clock. Getting up is always a struggle for me on tx, it's like rising from the dead. I woke up so late that I had to jam to shower, run to Starbuck's and then off to catch the train home to Carmichael. I really enjoy my 2 day trips to SF every other week. I am so glad I didn't take a car as I would have crashed for sure, I was pretty out of it on the train. While everybody talks to me on the City bus, I find that no one has much to say on the train and that's OK too. I listened to my Ipod and read 2 newspapers and then M picked me up at the station. I went home and fogged out on the couch for an hour and then my head cleared and I was OK. I am so thankful that I have not yet had an ache, pain, headache, fever or chills. My sides are extreme fatigue (I've gotten used to that) and Chemo brain and brain fog (I will never get used to that). Magda has statrted a blog and she is very excited! I'm happy as a clam (Thank you Prozac) All is well and bye for now.

Northern Idaho, 2002/Also a CD jacket cover

No comments: