Friday, November 16, 2007

Friday, November 16th 190/336

Today I caught a little break, Peg & and Riba gave me a "no nap day". I did alot of Christmas shopping on line and ordered Christmas cards. M took the dog to get his teeth cleaned this morning and I picked him up at 3:00. Another $200.00. I'm thinking of doing a painting for my 9 month old grand daughter, It will have a flying Dumbo elephant, a giraffe pealing around the side of the painting and a frog peeking up from the bottom, trees, hills, flowers and a river. Now, all I have to do is get motivated and find enough concentration to start. Concentration is critical and I ain't got it. M and some of her friends are going to the hot springs tomorrow, and staying overnight, so I'll have a lot of time on my hands. All is well and bye for now.

2 comments:

My Other Blog said...

All you have to do is get all those animals to pose for you! ;}

msb said...

Sounds like a wonderful picture. Good luck finding the energy. I believe it gets more abundant as time passes.