Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Tuesday, Novemeber 6th 180/336

I woke up today feeling groovy, no problems to speak of, except for the usual fatigue. We went to Peet's and took the dog to the park and pretty much just hung around. I'm starting to buy presents and I try to do one a day. Ur Geshia Gurl came by today for a visit with her son Kodai. He's really cute and funny and I taught him how to say "daddy is a fatso", he thought that was hilarious. M and I are off to SF this weekend and I'm thinking about painting the loft a different color as I'm tired of the brown. It seems like I've been on tx forever, will it ever end? I can't wait to be able to ride a bike. All is well and by for now.

Should I paint?

5 comments:

Not Blank said...

What color would you paint it?

Terry Lee said...

That's the question. Any imput is appreciated. Did you go to England on your vacation?

magda said...

I think the loft looks very sexy as it is.

Not Blank said...

Yes, & I'm having a great time! Well, if Magda thinks the loft is sexy - why mess with perfection?

TeaStarWitch said...

The treatment does end : )
Just wait a little and go from one week to another slowly with no rush. Tell you the truth: I'm sick of it and thinking of dropping as it is before 72 weeks. Maybe