Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Tuesday, November 13th 187/336

Things are much better today, Got up at 8:00 and M and i and David went to Il Fornio for breakfast. We all 3 had French toast. After that, we went to the loft and packed up and headed home to Sacramento. M drove to Fairfield and then I drove the rest of the way to Carmichael.

Yesterday was very intense, the interferon decided to pegulate and it knocked me on my ass. It even lowered my seratonin so that I became depressed while on 40 mgs of Prozac. I didn't care if I woke up today or not. Yesterday was the first time in 186 days that I entered the dark side. Well today is another day and I'm back to being little miss sunshine.

Last night, M and I went to a benefit for the "Orphans of Rwanda". it was very good and I learned alot more about my favorite charity. http://www.orphansofrwanda.org/

All is well and bye for now

48 Beach Chairs, 2006

No comments: