Saturday, November 24, 2007

Saturday, November 24th 198/336

We got up early today and went to Peet's, and then on to the Bridge and home to Carmichael. I sat in the back seat with the dog and we maid ourselves a little bed and we laid down and had a nice ride home. I love going to SF and I love coming home to Carmichael. I run myself ragged in SF and then I recuperate in Carmichael. When the loft was for sale, the stagers took the electronics out of the downstairs and when we took it off the market, we left it that way. Low and behold, Magda now loves the loft as we spend intimate time together deep in discussions about the world and the things in it. It was as simple as that. You ladies never cease to amaze us men. Yeah, I know it goes both ways, I have a friend and she talks about men like this, "You can't live with them and you can't shoot them!"

I started my anti-biotics when I got home and we'll see how it goes. My regular doc is on vacation so I'll go into my Hep C study doc and see what she says. I got chemo brian this afternoon, always happens on Saturday but now I'm OK. Tomorrow, one of M's school mates is coming to visit to talk to me about her options involving Hep C. At this point, I feel comfortable discussing her situation as I'm very well versed on the subject. All is well an by for now.

My cat climbed into the bath tub with me this afternoon

6 comments:

magda said...

I don't know what this cat would do without you!

Anonymous said...

OMG! Cutest photo EVER!!!
And I can not believe how much you lost your weight. Compared to the photo in Egypt.

My Other Blog said...

How much weight have you lost?

Terry Lee said...

15 lbs:-)

Me said...

How cute! I didn't think a cat would brave the water, but apparantly it loves you enough to give it a go.

Ainslee said...

Oh, it is the cutest picture ever!
WOW, Ug is sure being there for you!