Monday, November 26, 2007

Monday, November 26th 200/336

Great day today, I almost felt normal. I awoke at 7:30, had breakfast and then went back to sleep until 10:45. M's teacher excused her for our trip to NYC based on her condition of employment with "Terry Lee Investments", a totally non existent entity. Whatever works is what I always say. Today is 200 days, I glad I've made this far without too much trouble. My virus is undectectable and my bloods are OK. I'm coping well enough with the sides so I have a lot to be thankful for. I have made many friends in cyber space and they have been invaluable on my journey. M and I are headed to NYC on Saturday to meet Iris, Laurie, Jim, and Tea and I think it's great. We have all helped each other in our own way.

I got a half a dozen things done today that I have been avoiding due to brain fog. E mail question to CPA about depreciation, bought a chair on line at Room and Board for the loft, like that.

Terry Van Brunt, aka TVB, aka M's ex husband, is off to Thailand in January to bulid a house on his land in Koh Samui. Our friend Sven, lives on $10.00 a day and calls a tent home, came over last night and TVB is trying to get Sven to come to Thailand to help build the house. Maybe UC can send her future ex so he gets out of her hair, just kidding. I am toying with the idea of going to see him in March to break up the end of tx, I wonder if he will have a refer for my syringes, stay tuned. All is well and bye for now

Bumper Cars, Santa Cruz, 1979

4 comments:

Me said...

I love the bumper cars pic, is it one that you shot? If so you captured the contrasts quite well.

Terry Lee said...

Almost all of the photos and paintings are mine, thank you

pixie said...

Hi Tery think I posted before here..Now find more time for blogging....We are hanging out in cyberspace..Wanna play.....Cx

Terry Lee said...

Anytime:-)