Monday, March 31, 2008

Monday, March 31st 326/336

The latest gallup poll shows Obama 8 points ahead of Hillary. It looks like the imaginary Bosnian snipers actually got her after all. Her need to satisfy her manifest destiny of the presidency at any cost has become transparent as in “The king has no clothes”.

I’m still undecided about having my last shot a day early or not. Today I’m leaning toward doing it on Thursday which is my normal day. I mean, why not? I’ve made it this far what’s an extra day? Besides, if I were to relapse down the road I might feel bad that I lopped a day off treatment. I know that’s silly, but then, so am I.

We have 2 different bird’s nests under the eaves of our house and M is so excited that she is out buying a bird bath.

Tomorrow is Tuesday and that is usually a good day for me


All is well and bye for now

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

While M is out buying the bird bath have her pick up a scrubbing brush for all the poop they produce. Buy the time you're off treatment you'll have another job

Changedit said...

There with you on your last few metres before the finishing line. Do you see the light at the end of the tunnel shining brightly? I should think so.

You are sooo right about having a dog. Mine gets me out and ist such comfort in the darker hours. I was afraid how I manage tx with her, now I dont know how I would manage it without her.

I hope the little poo-devils will use your birdbath :-)

Luv
Fishy xx

Me said...

Thursday is it? That's the end of this for you! Whoo-hoo! It's time to party!

I'm so happy for you!

And M running out to buy a birdbath is perfectly adorable. She's a girl after my own heart.