Thursday, March 20, 2008

Thursday, March 20th 315/336 Shot #46

46 of 48 shots are now history, I can feel the poison running through my veins, it’s in my head. 2 more shots and 21 days to go, it’s almost over and it’s been the hardest thing I’ve ever had to do. The mental upheavals have been awful but I have made it so far. The good news is I did it and I have a good idea about who my friends are. Some of the old ones and a lot of new ones are from all over the country.

Magda made an awesome discovery today. She asked me if it was 2008. I told her it was and she asked, “When did that happen?” I said, “12:01, January 1st.” She said, “I did naught know dat.” Ya gotta love her.

Today was Starbuck’s, the walk to the river and some grocery shopping. M’s off school tomorrow so we can spend some time together. Sx’s have been tolerable and I have been irritable, edgy and very, very tired.


All is well and by for now

No comments: