Monday, March 03, 2008

Monday, March 3rd 298/336

I caught a little break today and I felt almost normal, no nap. The last couple of weeks have been a challenge. I guess it just gets harder as we near the end.

M didn’t care for the paper I wrote for her about the Cuban Missile Crisis. It just goes to show that no good deed goes unpunished. Oh well, what does she expect from a 43 week chemo head.

M and I went to Peet’s for coffee and then I took the dog to the river. It’s better when I feel good, which is seldom. I hope I have killed the virus as I won’t be doing this again. If the virus returns, it’s take me lord, I ain’t txing no more.

Thank you to all who contacted my daughter regarding quitting smoking while pregnant. I think we finally got through to her.

I have a building in Oklahoma City, I know, how the hell did you end up there? It’s an old car dealership that’s been turned in to 24 lofts and a commercial space. It’s on the National list of historic places. A developer wants to use it for the center piece of a 3 square block development. It’s not for sale, nor do I intend to sell it unless they pay replacement cost for it. Stay tuned, I might get to go shopping again.

All is well and by for now

http://www.garageloftokc.com


1 comment:

Me said...

I too have decided if tx fails I'm not doing this again. You have my empathy on that thought.