Friday, March 21, 2008

Friday, March 21st 316/336

The last couple of weeks have been pretty OK. I think there is a connection between state of mind and side effects. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and there is sunshine on the other end. The sense of hopelessness that I felt in the middle months is gone. Six weeks after I come off tx, I’m going to dose down on the prozac so I can stop using it. I must say that I needed it to complete this treatment but it’s time to move on and get back to living a normal life. Every day is a day closer to the end.

Today I went to look at a project that a friend is doing. It’s a house in a very bad neighborhood that has been burnt out. He and his partner used cash advances from their credit cards to purchase it for $87,000.00. I told him to sell it now at a loss if he has to….stay tuned.

Billy and I went to the park and then walked to the river and then we came home. M and I took our nightly bath together and now we’re watching TV.

Tomorrow is M’s B day and we’re going to the gay bar. Seems they’re more fun than straight bars and all the gay boys and girls fuss over the divine ms M. I think that Jimmy and Laurie should have a gay night on Thursdays at their tavern called the Roads End in Pennsylvania. Whataya tink?

All is well and by for now

Faces

4 comments:

My Other Blog said...

Definitely, all 4 Gay people who've come out of the closet in West Hazleton would enjoy a night of their own at the bar!

Laurie said...

Don't give Jimmy any ideas! He Loves stirring up shit in this little town! He has a habit of posting controversial signs all over the building.

For instance our scrolling marqee sign now reads:
"Gov. Spritzer inspired micro beer feature:
Blithering Idiot
$3.00 a Bottle" !!!

One plus about the idea would be that our bartenders would have a blast!!!!

One bad point - Our Bouncers would all quit! (they have to frisk people coming in the door for weapons!lol)

Laurie said...

ooops....Mispelled..

Gov. Spitzer

Terry Lee said...

i've been thinking, the response to free frisking might be more than the bar can handle. We'll have to limit the attendance to gay illegal aliens for this to work.