Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Tuesday, March 11th 306/336

I woke up today around 7:30 and did some house work and then took the dog for our walk to the river. Came home, took a shower and headed to Peet's for coffee and the crossword puzzle. I then rove to SF. Not too many sides and so far a nice day. I went shopping at Safeway and then I went and got a haircut. I came home and I took a 2 hour nap and then Sally picked me up and we went to the North Beach Restaurant for dinner. I had petrale sole and I must say that it was delicious. Sally is a big Hilary fan as I am a big Obama fan. When I got home I gave Obama another $1300.00 so I am now maxed out on the donation front. I'm going to go to bed early and then tomorrow it's lunch with Mike, Jesse and Pete.

All is well and bye for now

Home Sweet Home

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hil errrr eeee is making progress here in Pennsylvania and we might not be much help for Osama. She was raised in nearby Scranton and her father is burried there so her support in the northeast part of the state will be huge. Osama would be best served to carry the big cities Philadelphia, Pittsburg and Allentown then he stands a chance. One strike against Hilary is she has the Govs backing (almost as bad as a Bush backing). Being Republicians we can't help eaither, I believe the R's want Hilary to win because they feel she is easier to beat. Of course the above are views of a disheartened bald republician and in now way represent the views of the party.