Saturday, March 08, 2008

Saturday, March 8th 303/336

Sleepy day today, I didn’t wake up until noon. M and I went to Whole Foods aka whole paycheck and we got our groceries for the week. We also went to Trader Joe’s for the rest. So far I’m having a pretty OK week and I’m thinking of heading for SF on Tuesday if I feel up to it.

WOMEN'S ENGLISH

1. Yes = No
2. No = Yes
3. Maybe = No
4. We need = I want
5. I am sorry = you'll be sorry
6. We need to talk = you're in trouble
7. Sure, go ahead = you better not
8. Do what you want = you will pay for this later
9. I am not upset = of course I am upset, you moron!
10. You're very attentive tonight = is sex all you ever think about?

And finally.....

A recent scientific study found that women find different male faces attractive depending on where they are in their menstrual cycle.
For example, when a woman is ovulating she will prefer a man with rugged, masculine features.

However when she is menstruating, she prefers a man doused in petrol and set on fire, with scissors stuck in his eye and a cricket stump shoved up his backside.


Courtesy of Loop from HepC Nomads

All is well and by for now

No comments: