Monday, March 10, 2008

Monday, March 10th 305/336

I went to bed at midnight and got up at 11:00 this morning. Starbuck’s, walk to the river and a little grocery shopping. I felt OK today so tomorrow it’s off to SF for a few days. Dinner with Sally tomorrow night and lunch with the boys on Wednes-day. I’m also planning on getting my curly locks cut on Wednesday.

I’m getting excited about the end of tx and I only have 4 more shots to go. Today marks 10 months down and one more to go. This has been a long haul, harder in many ways than I had anticipated. Hopefully, I’ll return to my old self before too long as this TX rattles you to the core.

All is well and by for now

4 comments:

Jenna Lee said...

Dad, I'm so proud of you and you are almost done. 1 more month to go. You can do it.

pixie said...

I can see the end of your tunnel....Not long now Terry the next few weeks will fly by for you...We are having a busy time in Nomads camp lots of medal polishing going on..

Make sure you check in soon for yours.....PXXXXXXXX

Me said...

4 more weeks! That's awesome! It's going to fly right by, and then you can work on your recovery.

kodai's mom: masako said...

yeahh!!! 4 weeks to go!
We will come over to celebrate!