Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Wednesday, March 26, 2008 321/336

What a nice day. I got up at 10:00 and then I took Billy to have his teeth cleaned. I sipped a frappachino at peet’s while he got it done.

After that we went across the Golden Gate Bridge to a private beach in the Golden Gate National Seashore. We walked to another secret beach where I go fishing once in awhile and it is beautiful while being only 5 miles away from the loft, pretty amazing. Last time we went, I caught a leopard shark.

Back up the hill and over to the car. This hike really exhausted me but it was really good for me and made me remember what life will be like in a short while. I have to make a list of all the things I’m going to do. I want to go fishing at my private spot and I want to go sailing on the bay once in awhile. Biking for sure and art classes at Sac state.

There was a 12 car head on collision on the Golden Gate Bridge about a mile ahead of me and we were stuck for 2 hours. All of those around me got to know each other and it wasn’t a bad experience at all. Came home and then walked into North Beach and I had 2 slices of the best pizza ever.

Tomorrow it lunch with the boys and then back home to Carmichael for shot # 47.

All is well and bye for now

Rodeo Beach and East Beach














Where I caught the shark



4 comments:

magda said...

Billy looks like such a happy little dog. I am glad you are making a list; it should be very long so you don't get bored.

Laurie said...

California is sooo Beautiful! Jimmy and I have got to go back there again.

Billy does look so happy! He even loks like he's smiling!

By the way, Did you make any plans to give yourself a "special" treat to celebrate the end of your tx?

You gotta do something! What will it be?

My Other Blog said...

Beautiful beach - I won't tell anyone about it.

Me said...

Wow. It's incredible to have that kind of scenery and beauty at your fingertips, just there to explore.

I know you and Billy are going to have some good times once tx is over.