Sunday, March 16, 2008

Sunday, March 16th 311/336

“It’s been a pretty long while, it’s been a mighty long time, I can’t feel this way forever, when will you tell me that you’re mine.”

Name that tune!

This morning, after I woke up, the divine Ms M stated, “Don’t I look cute today?” What can I say, when ya got it ya got it. Very funny. After that we went to Peet’s for coffee and we read the paper and then we drove home. M went to lunch with her girl friends and Billy and I walked to the river and back. I came home and read the Chronicle and the Times and then I took a nap.

Tx sides have been quite tolerable the last 2 weeks and here’s hoping that my good luck continues. I have a little brain fog and extreme fatigue, which I can handle.

All is well and bye for now

Ain't she cute!

2 comments:

Me said...

It sounds as if you're feeling well! Congratulations!

How many shots do you have left, 3, or is it 2?

And yes, you're right. Ms M is beautiful. You're a lucky man.

Terry Lee said...

46,47 & 48. How about you?