Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Wednesday, March 5th 300/336

Today is day #300. What a long strange trip it’s been.

My friend L is in a drug trial using standard of care and a protease inhibitor and she has cleared the virus in 2 weeks. Stay tuned as things are looking very good for her.

Billy my dog has been farting for an hour, it is so stinky it wakes him up. Yesterday he rolled on a 15 inch trout fish and was so proud of it, now he stinks very badly. He has been feeling like his dad = under the weather, so hopefully tomorrow will bring a better week for both of us. M has been forgiven her trespasses of telling me that I am self-righteous.

Purple haze all in my brain, lately things, they just don’t seem the same.

All is well and by for now

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you ever seen any of the series "Walter the Farting Dog"? My 7 yr old nephew loves them (very funny books, esp. if you own a gassy dog).
Sue

Me said...

This tx does cause a lot of self-questioning, doesn't it?