Saturday, March 22, 2008

Saturday, March 22nd 317/336

Today I didn’t get out of bed until 11:00am. Billy and I did the river walk and then Starbuck’s and then we came home and I got under the covers and slept for 3 hours so I can go to the bar tonight. My daughter is driving up from Antioch and she is going to come with us and then spend the night. That must have been an interesting negotiation with her significant other.

I’m so exited to be nearing the end of this that my mental health is greatly improved. People like me with genotype 1 have it harder as we have to tx for 48 weeks, way too long.

I hope I’m cured but I won’t be heartbroken if I’m not as it’s part of the game. I’ve done what I was supposed to do and my liver has been given time to heal. If I relapse, I won’t be doing this again as it’s just too hard on my 60 year old body. My fingers are crossed.

All is well and by for now

4 comments:

Laurie said...

Cured! Of course you're cured! 29 days to go and your done!

29 Days! Can you believe it!

How awesome is that! You have less than a month to go :)

My fingers are crossed, my toes, legs and eyes are crossed! But they don't need to be because

You Are Cured!

29 days...I's so excited for you!

My Other Blog said...

OK, Laurie - don't try out for the Math Olympics when you're on interferon! 19 days!! There, don't you feel better, TL, Laurie accidentally added 10 days to your sentence, I just deleted them!
You haven't had any virus in you since week 7, I know you're cured.

Terry Lee said...

Thanks UC! I noticed the math error too.

Me said...

Is that Billy in the picture? If so he's a beautiful boy!