Monday, March 24, 2008

Monday, March 24th 319/336

The sx’s came back today. Extreme fatigue and dizziness and chemo brain fog, I thought I would finish without them returning…Wrong!

I couldn’t get up until 11:00 and I was pretty beat all day long. I’m really ready for this to end. It seems everything is such a hurculean effort, so much so that it becomes a side effect. Conversations, especially on the phone, make my head spin. M says I’ve been sensitive and edgy, no shit, 46 shots of interferon and 2240 rivavirin can do that to a body. M asked me what's new and I said that I'd like to turn myself inside out and die, aside from that, everything is fine.

I’m excited as M and I have been invited to meet Barack Obama at a cocktail party in SF when he comes on April 6th. This is way cool. This is they same weekend we’re supposed to go to a wedding but I’m going to skip as there are people going that I don’t need to see.

Tomorrow Billy and I are off to SF because Billy has a dental appointment on Wednesday at noon. Tomorrow night I have dinner with Ann and maybe David. I'm not sure wether I'llcom back on Thursday or Friday.

All is well and by for now


3 comments:

My Other Blog said...

How much money do you have to donate to Obama to get invited to meet him? Let me know what he drinks!

Me said...

Wow! You'll have to tell us all about your cocktails and how all of that goes.

Anonymous said...

T you always have hot chicks around you....even in gay clubs