Sunday, March 09, 2008

Sunday, March 9th 304/336

Woke up feeling groovy. Magda had agreed to work a wedding show for a photographer friend of hers and you should have heard the whining. She came home after 5 hours of work and declared that she hates working.

Billy and I went to Starbuck’s and sat outside in the sun and I drank coffee Frappachino. Billy likes it there as there is a little courtyard and he can sniff and scrounge and play with kids.

He later tookme for a walk to the river and we had the usual nice time talking with other dog owners along the way.

I came home and read the SF Chronicle and the NY Times and then took a nap. When I on’t up I cooked some potatoes for M. My M loves her potatoes.

About 5 O’clock, I was the victim of a chemo brain attack and I had to take an anti anxiety pill to control the edginess. It seemed to work after awhile and now I able to do my blog. I promised myself that I would do it every day during tx and so far I have. I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel.

All is well and by for now

1 comment:

Me said...

You're almost to the end! It sounds as if you're doing great. I'm glad to hear you finally had a good day.

Congratulations!