Thursday, March 06, 2008

Thursday, March 6th 301/336 Shot #44

I couldn't get out of bed until 1:00 as I was really wiped out. This morning, I was borderline delirious and sometimes my thoughts were such that I didn’t know if I was asleep or awake. I dreamed I was having a conversation with an old friend from my 20’s. Since I only converse with dead people in my dreams, I need to check and see if he’s dead.

This tx has gotten quite oppressive as of late. It’s been brutal for me since about day 250 on. The meds have won and I’m crawling toward the finish line. Not much further to go-5 weeks and out.

All is well and by for now

2 comments:

Laurie said...

35 Days and 4 shot to go!!

O.M.G.!!! I know that I cry at the drop of a hat now a days, but these tears are of joy for you!

You Are Almost There!!

Hang in there Terry - I know that the light at the end of tunnel must "Feel" like a freight train....but it's really not!

You're getting there!!

((Hugs))
Laurie

Me said...

I've had some strange moments as well since doing tx.

I've had some of the speaking with dead people in my dreams as well. It's kind of comforting really.

I do hope your friend is okay, and that you're able to find out. That would be a bit, well, odd.

I'm sorry to hear you had such a rough day yesterday. I do hope the weekend goes better for you.