Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Wednesday, March 12th 307/336

I had a good day today which is not unusual for a Wednesday. Up at 10:00 and then off to Peet's for coffee and the crossword puzzle. Over to Chow for lunch with Jesse, and Mike and then downtown to Tiffany's to shop for a Bday present for M. The only item that caught my eye was a necklace. When I inquired about the price I was told that it was $9,800.00. I was out the door in a hurry as I was shocked at the price. Oh well, the search continues. After Tiffany's I went to see "There will be Blood" with Daniel Day Lewis. The film was a little slow for me and died at the end but Lewis earned his best actor oscar. When exiting the theater I saw a man with a small dog leaving and I asked him how he gets the dog in the theater. He said it's simple, get a note from your doctor saying you need the animal to be a service animal and then take the note to the animal shelter and they give you a tag. Sounds interesting.

Tommorrow is open so any SF people who would like to have lunch, let me know.


All is well and bye for now

2 comments:

My Other Blog said...

I know what you're thinking...but I don't think Billy would like R rated movies. Maybe you could start him off with "Horton Hears A Who," which is due out soon.

Anonymous said...

hmmm some serious flaws in T's character here....circumventing the system of service dogs importance....balking on a necklace for a loved one after donating how much money to a political campaign???? LOL sorry I couldn't resist