Sunday, March 30, 2008

Sunday, March 30th 325/336

Another day down as I crawl toward the finish line. Got out of bed at 10:00 and was feeling groovy. M and I went to Peet’s and then we went to borders so she could get some more romance novels, she really needs school. Got home and the dog and I took the 2 mile walk to the river and back. If you are contemplating tx, I recommend that you get a dog so that you have to walk every day. They also cuddle with you when you’re resting. They know you’re not well and they take care of you. We came home and I read the Sunday Chronicle(SF) and the NY Times and then I took a 2 hour nap. I must admit that I spend a lot of time in the horizontal position.

My last shot is next Thursday and I’m thinking of kicking it up to next Wednesday to celebrate the end of my treatment.

All is well and bye for now

On to the finish

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Having a dog AND the beautiful weather with the beautiful beach should be a requirement for tx! lol

Just the knowledge that you can see the finish line must have you on cloud 9!

Not long now! I'm so excited for you! You're almost done!

:)
((Hugs))
Laurie

My Other Blog said...

Sure, move it up a day and get it over with a day earlier, that's what I did, too. I'm waiting for you at the finish line!

Me said...

You are so right, Terry. Since I've gotten our puppy, Sadie, I have to get up and around and care for her. It does something for you, it really does.

I, too, think everyone going through treatment should have a dog to comfort them and keep them going.

There's nothing better than puppy kisses and love to make a person feel better.