Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Wednesday, March 19th 314/336

Today was a good day but I over did it a little and got very tired at the end of the day. Jesse and Sam drove up from SF for the day to look for real estate to buy for Sam’s son who is a freshman at Sac State. Sam and I go way back and he bought his home in the Castro SF a 100 years ago.

I explained Sacramento real estate as follows, you want to be near the river and bike paths and the property should be between my house and Sac State, or one can do well with one of the bungalows in the 50’s or 60’s near Sac State. Forget about the other 1,000,000 houses that were built over the last 25 years as they are the people we are all reading about in the newspaper. The newer the neighborhood, the more distress it has and the more value it’s lost…Sad but true.

We went on a little tour and then picked up Sam’s son at Sac State and we went to lunch downtown near J Street.

After lunch, I came home and got the dog and we walked to the river and back and I came home exhausted. It seems as though I can only do 1 event a day or else I get wiped out. Tomorrow is shot #46 of 48. I’m getting there, slow, oh so slow, but sure.

All is well and by for now

No comments: