Friday, March 07, 2008

Friday, March 7th 302/336

There is a God! I have had a totally normal day and I remember what it feels like to be a human being again. M and I got up at 6:00 and went to Peet’s at 7:00. We came home and sun bathed on our deck and it was so warm! 70 degrees! We’re here if any of you snow bunnies want to come and enjoy the sunshine.

While on the deck with M I said that it would be a nice day to buy a Ferrari, she responded without missing a beat, “You’ll be able to have sex after you finished treatment”. Youse girls is hella smart.

My friend Laurie cleared the virus in 2 weeks but her hemoglobin has crashed to a dangerous level and her study doesn’t allow rescue drugs. Procrit will help her and I hope they make and exception as she ain’t no lab rat. The medical community is so upside down with their priorities. I’m really concerned.

Sx's are back but it's OK as I caught a break


All is well and by for now

No comments: