Tuesday, April 01, 2008

April Fools day, April 1st 327/336

As predicted, Tuesday is turning out to be a good day. Up at 10:00, Starbuck’s, Whole Foods, Trader Joes, Ace Hardware, dog to the park etc.

Happy April fool’s day to all on tx, we are indeed all fools, just kidding. M has decided to take some of the summer of so we can take a trip somewhere before we head off to India. All we need is someone to watch Billy. We’re trying to bring TVB back from Thailand but he is playing hard to get…Again.

As for the shot, my step-sister Sandra settled it for me, when all else fails, follow the directions, thank you Sandra Kay, Thursday it is.

All is well and bye for now

5 comments:

My Other Blog said...

Whooo-hoo!!! You're down to single digits! Thank the Lord, I'm getting so tired of YOUR treatment!

Me said...

You have to love sisterly perspectives. She sounds like a mother of a few. Is she?

If you were closer I'd love to watch Billy for you. I hope you find someone to care well for him while you're gone.

Terry Lee said...

Marsha, that is so sweet of you. My stepsister has only one daughter but she birthed a grandson yesterday and she is very excited.

Me said...

Oh, tell her congratulations! That must be so exciting for them! You'll have to keep us posted on all the news.

Is the baby okay? Healthy weight and all of that?

Again, congratulations. If she sends baby pics please post them.

Me said...

Terry,

I didn't know you were part of a stepfamily. Were you raised in one, or did it come after you were grown?