Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Post TX-week 3 Tuesday

Well, I'm starting to recover from my 10 mile bike ride. I need to remember that I'm another year older and during that year, I did nothing much in the way of exercise. I've still been taking long brisk walks and I feel incredible. I've started to paint again and I'm happy with what's being done. Spring 09, it's back into Sac State to finish my degree in art studio.

I might go to Oregon to work for Obama, He's turning out to be such a wimp. The Clinton's are the devil incarnate, so unbelievably evil. I'm totally losing interest in the democratic party as it is going to hell in a hand basket. Ok, enough already.

I booked an overnight visit to Oklahoma to check on my project there. I'm out 6/3 and back 6/5, just a quickie. I booked on Express Air as it has the only direct flight to OKC from NorCal. I hope that they are still in business by the time June rolls around.

I wanted to hit Thailand this summer but the free tickets are all gone and they jacked up the fairs 40% for the summer rush, so, no Thailand this year.

M and I are taking the fall semester off school and we are going to Dubai & India for the month of October. We come home for 2 weeks and then we hit the road for a month in Patagonia, Argentina, Chile and Peru. We hope to do a 3rd trip after christmas, before school starts.

Tomorrow, I'm off to SF for 3 days for non stop socializing and then home Friday afternoon as my daughter and my grand children are coming on Saturday.

I feel like a new man and all is well and bye for now.

2 comments:

TeaStarWitch said...

Terry, I can't believe you were in NY and you did not call me. How come? You have to come up with a good reason in order for me to forgive you.

Terry Lee said...

I wanted to but I was a moving target, Manhattan, New Jersey & Pennsylvania, all in 5 days. I read your blog and it mentioned that you were working 12 hour days and doing reports until 1 and I figured that you were very busy so I thought it best not to bother you. It's not that I didn't want to. When I/we come again I promise we'll have lunch or dinner. Flowers?