Monday, April 07, 2008

Monday, April 7th 333/336

We decided last night to drive home from SF at 8:00 PM. I had a late dinner and I was only able to take my Ribas at 7:45. This is always a disaster as I could get to sleep until 2:00am even after taking 2 sleeping pills.

When we got home, Billy went nuts and ran up and down the block to tell all of his dog friends that he was home. Hey George, I’m back, Hey Joey, it’s me. Hi Star, I’m home! He was so happy as was M.

Today, I didn’t get up until 10:00 and then it was frappachino and the walk to the river.

I finish tx Wednesday night and it has been a very long haul. Was it worth it? Maybe. If the dragon comes back will I do this again? No way!


All is well and bye for now

2 comments:

Laurie said...

3 more days of drugs and then you're completely tx free! (Other than detox)

That must be such a huge relief!

((Hugs))
Laurie

Me said...

Terry,

If you don't mind my asking, how did you know that you've had this 38 years? Do you know your point of contact?