Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Tuesday, April 8th 334/336

The maids came early and rousted me at 10:30 so off Billy and I went to Starbuck’s and then to the walk to the river. After that we went shopping for groceries and then we came home.

I also got my tax return and I was very pleased. I owe the feds an extra $1500.00, California owes me $4,000. and I owe Oklahoma $3,400.00. So all in all, I came up $900.00 short.

M is back to school and I am very happy to see the end of this tx. Tommorrow is my last day taking the meds.

All is well and bye for now

2 comments:

My Other Blog said...

And this must be day 335!! Congragulations, you're almost there!!
Bug, before you actually file your taxes, please wait a few days to see if the brain fog lifts - why do you pay state taxes in 2 states if you only live in one state!

Terry Lee said...

I own an apartment complex in Oklahoma. They subtract the OK tax from the CA tax so it's a wash.