Thursday, April 03, 2008

Thursday, April 3rd 329/336

The shot and my allergies kicked my ass. I couldn’t get out of bed until noon. Starbuck’s, the park and then home. I’m correcting all of M’s school papers and she is doing quite well. I’m particularly impressed with her paper on flirting, it’s hilarious.

I’m so relieved that I don’t have to do any more shots and next Wednesday is my last day taking pills. My mental attitude has improved and I feel like I’m done even though I’m still sick as a dog and tired. Tomorrow it’s off to SF till Monday and we get to go to Ann and Gordon Getty’s house to meet Obama on Sunday.

All is well and bye for now

2 comments:

My Other Blog said...

Congrats on finishing! It's been a long haul!

Me said...

Would you ask M to post her paper? I'd love to read it!