Sunday, April 13, 2008

Post TX-Week One

I felt better the next day, by day 2, I was 60% better and now I’M about 75% better. I can breathe a lot better and the brain fog is almost gone and I’m not so tired. The mental illness is gone and cuckoo Terry has left the building.

I have booked a flight to NYC, leaving next Friday, April 18th and returning on the 24th.

Laurie(Hepsie) & Jimmy, own a large pub in Hazelton, PA. I mentioned to Jimmy that I would like to sponsor “Drinks on Obama” on election day. He grabbed it and ran with it and the O’bama people are so thrilled that they are having their post election party there. There will be $500.00 worth of drinks served and all are welcome, Hilary people, McCain people and of course, the Obama people. Here’s to Barack, fighting the good fight!

And so, I will be there as an army of one, invading Pennsylvania and doing all I can for the cause and to enjoy the festivities at Roads End Grill. Next stop, North Carolina?

Go Bama!

5 comments:

Laurie said...

WOOHOO!!! Terry's Comin' to PA! Look Out Hillary!

This is really getting exciting now!

Drop us an email and let us know your timing!

Go Obama!

My Other Blog said...

OMG!! The mental illness is really gone and you're becoming one of those 'outside political agitators' I heard so much about in the '60s!
And, at this rate you'll feel 100% better by the time you arrive in the Keystone State.

Me said...

You sound so much better already! Amazing!

Rose said...

You are sounding really great, Terry!

You give me hope for a quick detox when I get through this tx.
Take Care
Rose

Anonymous said...

Good words.