Saturday, April 26, 2008

Post TX-week 3 Saturday

I got home from NYC Thursday evening and M and Billy picked me up and off we went. I am so proud that I kept my promise to not step foot in a taxi cab while in NYC. The cost to take the subway and the bus to La Guardia is $2 and it took 45 minutes.

Yesterday, I got on the bike and rode along the river for 10 miles. My breathing was comfortable but my legs were quite sore. I guess that's to be expected when one doesn't do it for a year. Today, I'm physically tired but it's ok as it's from the exercise. I might do it again tomorrow.

We're thinking about selling our 2 cars and buying a Prius as it MPG is in the 40's. This is easier said than done. My 2001 500SL has a Kelley Blue book value as follows, Retail 29K, Pvt party 25K, trade in 22k. So I take my sorry ass over to CAR MAX and they offer me 13K. Although I was sitting in the buyers office, I said, "get out of my office!" There is so much financial distress in our area that the CAR MAXIMUM Ripoffs are only interested in doing business with people who need the money yesterday. I put an ad in the Sacramento Bee and we'll see what happens.

I am totally disgusted with the democratic party and particularly the Clintons, what a couple of sleaze balls! I'm one heart beat away from voting for McCain in November. I feel that the demos have shown themselves to be the intrinsic racists they have always denied being. Enough already!

All is well and by for now



3 comments:

Laurie said...

A 10 mile bike ride 3 weeks after finishing Tx! WOW! That's amazing! You Rock! :)

It's great to hear that after your little venture you're still going strong as ever!

:)

Nice car by the way. You get a better dollar for it by selling it outright. Trade in's are always a rip off.

How's M doing? Tell her we're thinking about her.

((Hugs))
Laurie

Anonymous said...

I would look great in that car but with unemployeement at 9.4% here I better hold off

Anonymous said...

proottory [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~buy-bactrim-without-no-prescription-online]Buy Bactrim without no prescription online[/url] [url=http://manatee-boating.org/members/Order-cheap-Buspar-online.aspx]Order cheap Buspar online[/url]