Friday, April 04, 2008

Friday, April 4th 330/336

Today M and I drove to SF and it was kind of a fiasco. Shot 48 has really decided to start acting up and I was driving poorly and about to fall asleep so M took over. She has bad allergies and then a panic attack and I guess you can figure out what happened.

We both got in bed as soon as we arrived and argued over who was the sicker one. In a contest, interferon always trumps allergies and panic attacks. M is now referring to herself as my chauffer.

All is well and bye for now

2 comments:

Laurie said...

WWWOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!! NO MORE SHOTS!!!!

Terry you made it!!!

WOOOOOHOOOOOOO!

I'm sorry I was side tracked and I missed your post on your last shot! :( I'm Sorry!

Just a few more pills to shove down and that's it!!!

You're mind must be feeling awesome!

Congratulations my friend!!

((Big Hugs))
Love
Laurie

Me said...

At least you're through the end and soon this should not happen nearly as much.

And M, if I had to drive in SF I'd probably suffer a panic attack as well.