Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Wednesday, October 3rd 146/336

I kind of feel like I'm living the film "Ground Hog Day" as every day seems to be the same as the day before. Sleep 10 or 11 hours, eat breakfast, take my pills, go to Starbuck's, walk the dog, chase the luscious M around the house, lay by the pool and play on the computer, watch "Criminal Intent" and "Without a Trace", "Damages" and "Curb Your Enthusiasm". That's the way tx is. I'm sleepy lately but it's not the oppresive tiredness that I experienced a few weeks ago. Brain fog is minimal and nothing hurts so all in all I'm a happy camper. M & I have decided to spend Thanksgiving in SF which will be a lot of fun. Tomorrow I take shot #22, oh how time flies when you're having fun! Bye for now.

More Egypt

2 comments:

Not Blank said...

Except for the fact that I didn't chase M around, or go to Starbucks much and our different tastes in TV shows, yep, been there, done that. Hang in there - you're almost at the half-way mark, I think things will be better once it gets a little cooler where you live.

TeaStarWitch said...

At least no pains, it's a lot. Looks like all people on the therapy have same schedule of things.