Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Wednesday, October 17th 160/336

Woke up after 11 hours of sleep, M took me to the train station and I was off to SF. Really relaxing riding past houses, farms, fields, cattle ranches, 300 rusty ww2 war ships, SF bay and grafitti in Berkeley. I get off in Emmeryville(think Oakland) and then I take the Amtrak bus to fisherman's wharf and then I walk the 4 blocks to my loft. I forgot my keys but I have a hide a key in the old silo so my ass was saved. I went to Safeway and bought some groceries. I was going to buy some roses but they were 12.99 and wilting so I'll try again tomorrow. I endowed a full college scholarship for a gifted student in Rawanda and it made me really feel happy. The scholarship will cover housing, food, healthcare, tuition, books and clothes for a year. The students are orphaned from aids or genocide and they test as the smartest kids in Rawanda. Very happy to help. I'll watch this donation and if it goes well, I'll do more. Tonight i had dinner with Sally who manages some of my investments. I ordered a pizza and i can't believe I ate the whole thing. I had a great day today. Bye for now.

Sunset over the Nile, 2004

No comments: