Friday, October 12, 2007

Friday, October 12th 155/336

I had to wake up at 8:30 this morning, OMG it was the middle of the night. The stagers came at 9:30 and I'm so glad I was there as they were going to take some of my stuff. I'm happy to have my space back the way I like it. The stagers made it cute but I'm not into cute. Today I had a great time at lunch with a group of my life long guy friends, and yes, I have guy friends. Mike Kelly and I worked for the SFFD for may years, Peter Brannigan and I have been buds since grammer school, and I had hired Jesse Fowler (little jesse) when he was 13. He got his real estate license on his 18th birthday and now he's very successful at the age of 25. His dad died when he was young so I filled the bill for a few years. We really had a great time. I drove back to Sacto this afternoon and the traffic was bad because of accidents and the rain. I almost had to pull over and rest in Vacaville. When I got home, our friend Misako(ur geshia gurl) made me diner. Shaved my head down to an 1/8th of an inch and it is very refreshing. All is well and by for now.

Battery Park, 1998

1 comment:

TeaStarWitch said...

Every time I read your posts I find new prove of you being a very good person.