Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Tuesday, October 23rd 166/336

What a nice day. Off to Starbuck's, then off to the park for a walk to the river with my dog. He wasn't happy as he has a pulled muscle in his front shoulder and he had to stay on the leash. I took him home and then I drove to West Sacramento to the Ikea store. I am looking for some chairs for the loft and Ikea was a thought, not! The place is a maze and they don't let you out until you've seen everything they have for sale. The products are reasonably priced but the quality and selection are poor. I went back home and got the mail and then did my banking. I love doing everything on line. This was a bad month with 3 property tax bills coming due. Chased M around the house and then took a nap. When I woke up, I emailed and old friend who has been pissed at me for a long time and I don't know why. Seems as though it was time to move on so that's what I've done. I feel much better for having taken care of this. My only side is fatigue. All is well and bye for now.

Cairo chicken salesman

1 comment:

TeaStarWitch said...

Told ya! After 24 weeks it's only fatigue. It will pass too : )