Sunday, October 28, 2007

Sunday, October 28th 171/336

Little Miss Sunshine really got hit with the sides this afternoon. Looks like Peg & Riba have decided to unload on me this afternoon. I had to get under the covers and go to sleep. I haven't felt this crappy since week 19. I feel better now and I hope the worst is behind me. I hope I feel OK next week because I have lunch in SF on Friday with the boys, Pete, Jessie, Mike & Jamie. Tonight's discussion with M & TVB centered around 2 TV shows, "Curb Your Enthusiasm", Is Cheryl gone for good? Maybe, maybe not? She's executive producer of a show on the Oxygen channel. They may bring her back to CYE at a later date, this is why they brought in the "Blacks" as the foil to replace Cheryl. Another discussion centers around weather or not the sex scenes are real on "Tell me you Love Me". They are, in fact, simulated,according to show star Jane Alexander. She says the union forbids it and none of the stars would want to anyway. Lastly, we've been discussing the the poor direction that the "Young and the Restless" has been taking as of late. Today was a bell ringer but all is well and bye for now.

Our favorite walk in SF/Marin, aka Fort Cronkite

2 comments:

Not Blank said...

I'm taking the stats. from S/P with a grain of salt and a healthy dose of skeptisism. Of the people who DIDN'T drop out of the protease arm, there may be a 79% virus clearance rate, (but how many people did drop out?) the clearance rate of people just on Peg and riba sounds low: there's supposed to be 50% cure rate for Pega and riba - and I thought that meant SVR, not clear at 12 weeks? What's the old saying? There are liars, damn liars and then statisticians!

Terry Lee said...

Some of the 34% may have been previous non responders and relapsers. Not sure about that.