Friday, October 26, 2007

Friday, October 26th 169/336

169, I'm starting to chew this treatment up. I had shot 25 yesterday and today I was a little fogged and very fatigued all day. If I had a job I would have had to call in sick. Not to worry, life is grand. Magda has found an emergency Guru in India and I promised to take her when I'm finished with the magical mystery tour. This is after she told me that she believes that I enjoy being on treatment. I don't enjoy it but my body and mind have adapted and I can't remember what it's like to have energy to do normal things. Today's activities were Starbuck's with TVB and a bath. My dog Billy is really having trouble walking, we're afraid his spine is degenerating. We're very, very sad and we're researching walkers. We're quite attached to point that we're treating the dog like a child and we need counseling. I'm making my dates for next week in SF and all is well and bye for now.

Self Portrait, When I was a pipefitter, 1974

1 comment:

Not Blank said...

Great blood results!! You have adapted to treatment. I think people doing 48 weeks get their head around that, because you just can't act/be sick for almost a year. I didn't think it was worth the effort to adapt for 1/2 that time.