Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Wednesday, October 10th 153/336

Steady as she goes, it seems as though the only sides I'm having is the occaisional fatigue. Tx has been quite doable for the last 3 weeks. Tonight I'm off to SF for a few days including lunch at Zuni with all my SF hep C friends. Millicent tx'ed for 48 weeks, had a terrible time and the relapsed at 2 months post tx. Jonathan is taking the wait and see attitude as his labs aren't bad and his biopsy is a one. Then there's me, tomorrow will be shot #23.

My law suit settled today and I'm out of there for $9,500.00, ex pays $9,500.00, the buyers pay $13,000.00 and the insurance company pays $50,000.00. The insurance didn't cover the other real estate company and they are on the hook for $160,000.00. All things considered, I feel lucky to have gotten out of there with my shirt on. All is well and bye for now.

Art Park, Moscow, 2004, my apologies in advance to M & Teah for reminding them of the past.

No comments: